On a scale of 1-10, I think I am at a 5068.56 level of happiness to have the day off. Thank you Martin Luther King, Jr. for being just so utterly wonderful and having the best dream ever.
Here is a little sneak peak of our weekend through instragram and delightful iphone pictures.
- One. We spent the weekend in Tulsa, OK getting our wedding on. We stayed in little "lodges" and I loved every little second of it. It was located in the country but on top of the hill you could see the towering buildings of downtown Tulsa. We stayed up until 2 am on Friday chatting in the lodge drinking some coors light with one of Jeff's good friends from Cali.
- Two. Bloody mary while watching KU barely beat the Longhorns.
- Three. Oh you know just a random picture before the wedding waiting on the boys. Btw, if you haven't been to Express this weekend. Get there. The sales are just unreal.
- Four. A sneak peek of where the wedding reception took place. We happened to get to see it the night before when we arrived. I didn't bring my camera to the actual wedding.
- Five. Of course I couldn't leave Piper out. She spent the weekend with my parents and obviously had a blast. She has currently been sleeping all day long.
- Six. Okay I lied, I guess I did bring my camera to the wedding.
- Seven. My little bro and mamacita cooked up a mean shrimp scampi when we came to pick up Pipes.
- Eight. Fresh nails that were yelling for some attention. Gotta rock that KU red for the game tomorrow.
- Nine. New label maker. My dreams have come true.
I hope you all had a wonderful three day weekend. And if you didn't have the day off, I say you quit whatever job you are currently working at. Only kidding, maybe.