Sunday, July 27, 2014

Bumpdate - 30 Weeks

Hit the big 3-0, 10 more to go! (Let's hope no more than 10 :))

So what has been going on this week? We had our 30 week check up this week. Little miss's HR was 144 BPM. I actually think that has been the lowest yet. We didn't find out any information other than I lost a pound, which I have NO idea how. They didn't act concerned so I'll roll with it!

A few other happenings this week were my first consignment sale and our first birthing class. The consignment sale was a bust, but I'm hoping that the next one I go to will be a jackpot! C'mon salescome to momma. As for the birthing class, it was good but a lot of the information I feel like I knew. It was nice to know the hospitals protocol and what was going to happen at each step of early labor - delivery and after. I am glad we went. We got to see where the big day would go down and it made it all definitely a little more real. Less than 10 weeks now. Wowza!

How far along? Hitting the 3 mark! 10 to go. Sounds so far, yet so closeah, can't wait to squeeze her! Still trying to soak up these last few weeks as our little family of three. Three as in me, husband, and the Pipes :)


Baby Size: Our little pineapple

She is able to see and her eyes are wide open scoping out her little environment. Not sure what you can see, but I doubt it's as entertaining as the Bachlorette. Fluid is now present inside the lungs to help her take her first breath at birth! 

Maternity Clothes:  Yes and..yes. Poor t-shirts don't even fit anymore.

Movement? Mhhhhhm. They are definitely slow movements though and definitely stronger. I really think sometimes an arm is going to pop out of my skin. I still love each and every one of them. 

Food cravings/adversions? Nope. I still love the same ol' things. Give me some cereal and I'll be happy all day. Oh, and chips. Someone get them away from me!

Nausea, vomiting, or sickness? Nope. Feeling pretty good in that department.

What I miss: 

Symptoms?  Having backaches constantly, ex.haus.ted (for no reason), 

Best moment(s) this week? Finding an adorable print for our girl's nursery. I don't know if it will match the rest, but boy will I try to make it! It may be my new saying for her. So true, the world is VERY lucky to have her. As are we. 

Thanks Hobby Lobby!

Gender:  GIRL! Who hopefully has a for sure name soon :) 

Sleep? I can't complain too much about this. It's not like my old sleep, but it is sleep and I will take it!

What I'm looking forward to? Seeing the nursery come together, getting our bedding and crib, and getting closer to her due date! Yeee!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Love the print you picked out for the nursery!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

Aww I love the print!!! I've started getting backaches, too. No fun!

Ashleigh said...

You look amazing mamma.... She will be here before you know it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...