Saturday, July 5, 2014

Bumpdate - Week 26

Darn, just when I got so excited to do two posts in a sweet…I skipped out on two whole weeks. Here's for a little catch up

So what has been going on this week? Week 26 was spent half in our current town and half in my hometown. My mom and aunt came up for the first half and helped us with our construction zone of a house casa, and then I ventured down to my hometown for our baby shower and some time at home before little miss makes her arrival! We took a little day trip to the ER, but thank God everything looked fine and she was squirmy as usual. I don't know if I can handle any more scares. Please keep the rest of this pregnancy boring baby girl :)

How far along? 26 Weeks

She now weighs a full TWO pounds about 14 inches. Say whhhhat? And this week, her eyes start to open! She can sense light and loud noises near my belly. 


Ignore me, it was INSANELY humid and my hair (and clearly face)  went buck wild.

Baby Size: A head of lettuce

Maternity Clothes:  Yes and I have a feeling I may be needing some more. Crazy how these clothes used to be big when I bought them! Girl is GROWING!

Movement? Yes, yes, and yes. I love each and every second of it. It's been fun because now some of my family has been able to feel her too! She loves them all :)

Food cravings/adversions? Not really, still just love food, food, and more food. Maybe someday I'll want a big juicy chicken breast again. Yuck, or not. 

Nausea, vomiting, or sickness? No thank you.

What I miss: My single chin ;) 

Symptoms?  Backaches galore, more spotting, crazy flipping dreams, and still love the potty.

Best moment this week? Our baby shower, seeing some of my friends, and lots of time spent with family!

Workouts: Pass.

Gender:  She's still a SHE :)

Sleep? So-so.I wake myself up switching sides so often because my hips feel like they are falling off, but other than that I can't complain too much about sleep!

What I'm looking forward to? Watching baby girl grow, grow, and GROW some more

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...