Sunday, July 6, 2014

Bumpdate - Week 27

So what has been going on this week? This week was spent at heaven on Earth aka the LAKE. Table Rock Lake to be exact. We got to spend the whole week with the family and it was glor-i-flipping-ous. The weather was on point and I planted myself in a lawn chair in the shade and cheers my water. Couldn't have asked for a better week.

Baby-related, she was being nice to us this week and there have been no issues (knock on wood) since our ER visit. There was a day where I barely felt her but thank heavens she made herself known the other days. I am excited to see her progress and see how big little miss is. Not sure if they can tell that without an ultrasound but who knows!

How far along? 27 weeks! To some, 3rd trimester! Whoop whop!



Baby Size: Cucumber or Head of Cauliflower - She is approximately a little over 15 (FIF-TEEN?!) inches and 2 1/2 pounds. 

Maternity Clothes:  I guess I can stop saying yes because obviously we are THERE. I still can fit into my t-shirts though so let's cross my fingers it stays that way for awhile.

Movement? Yesssss! She tends to stay on the right side and her movements are become more "movements" instead of kicks and punches. Maybe that's why my hand is literally stuck to my stomach at all times because I don't want to miss one single movement. I love them all way too much.

Food cravings/adversions? Nope, still killin' the chips though! Help!

Nausea, vomiting, or sickness? No, thank goodness! Even though the curvy roads at the lake almost made me upchuck, thankfully my body kept it together.

What I miss: Being able to help out with more. I can't lift much and feel like Jeff is picking up a LOT of my slack. Thank God for that guy!

Symptoms?  Acid reflex is coming to play! Mostly with spicy foods (thank you Mexican food!).  I've also still had the lovely backaches, which I will take any backache in the world as long as sweet little miss keeps on a growing. I try to think that every time I am uncomfortable or scared. 

Daddy-ism of the week: Well I might as well x this one off of the list because you know that thing called pregnancy brain? Well it's a reaaaaal thang and I cannot remember anything for the life of me. So therefore, I cannot recall any daddy-isms. I need to write them down, but we all know I can't remember that either. 

Best moment(s) this week? Lots of movement, which ALWAYS makes me happy. Being at the lake all week long and enjoying this little slice of perfection. Hanging with the fam bam. 

Workouts: Hmmm.

Gender:  Our little sweet pea! 

Sleep? Other than the dreams of people dying and giving me heart attacks, sleep isn't too shabby! 

What I'm looking forward to? Getting the nursery put together! I'm getting sooooo anxious! I also cannot WAIT to get my hands on the baby clothes and wash them. When I am at home I go through and look through them every day. They are so tiny and I cannot believe our baby will be in them in a few months! Lots to do, lots to do!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Your belly is so cute!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

It must be amazing to feel all that movement! I'm glad to hear that things have been going well this week! I love following your updates!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...