Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Bumpdate - Week 29

While we I am speaking, I'm pretty sure I am getting a broken rib. Just in case you were wondering what was going on this very second with out dear little (very strong) one. (This was written last week when I was actually 29 weeks)

So what has been going on this week? This week with Baby S was pretty low key in most ways. We currently only have one working vehicle, so we got to spend a lot of time at home. I also go to hang out with miss Laura for a little bit one day and am getting so, so anxious to meet her little precious girl soon! 

Last weekend Jeff's mom came out to hang out and help paint the baby's dresser and this weekend my parents came up and helped start knocking out the painting in the baby's room and got it all.cleared.out!  I cannot thank all of them and my husband enough for all of their help. This past weekend was literally two full days of them at it transforming the old boring room to a freshly painted gray room with new trim, new closet doors, and a blank slate to work with. So thankful. We can slowly start piecing her little oasis together and I am beyond ecstatic. Beyond. She could probably care less, but I have been so ready to get it started and the day has finally come! 

Piper has been enjoying it too. She loves sleeping in there. Maybe because I spent a lot of time just sitting in our nursery chair staring at the room and just picturing the finished product and our little miracle inside. My favorite place to be by far. 



How far along? 29 weeks, 11 to go! So close, yet so far. I'm really trying to enjoy all of this time I have to sleep in and hang out with Jeff. I know it will all change soon so I'm trying to soak it all in. 

Baby Size: Acorn Squash this week. Doesn't sound appetizing but it sure sounds cute. 

She is about 3 lbs now and gaining fat by the day! Her permanent teeth are also forming in her gums :) Getting ready for those pearly whites!

Maternity Clothes:  Oh yes, and just ordered a couple more shirts because I'm growing out of all mine. Girl needs some pants though, stat. 

Movement? Oh yes, and it is definitely getting stronger and more of a movement than a jab or kick, yet I still feel those too. She still loves my ribs too. I always wonder what she's doing in or around there. Still my favorite thing to date. Love each and every bump and move!

Food cravings/adversions? None this week really. Still am no fan of full chicken breasts. Ice cream sure has sounded extra awesome though. Braum's chocolate shake, I looooove you. 

Nausea, vomiting, or sickness? No but a few times thing week I've felt sick to my stomach. Not sure if it was something I ate or what. No vomiting or sickness though so heck yes!

What I miss: Being able to sit in a lawn chair :) Haha. I can't sit in one for more than 5-10 minutes because my back lights on fire. But other than that, I don't miss TOO many things. I am excited for some coffee and wine though, I'll tell ya that!

Symptoms?  The back aches are still staying strong. I usually go to bed around 9 PM every night just because I can't get comfortable anywhere else. I usually can't go to sleep for a few hours though. I haven't been waking up to pee which has been AWESOME and weird, all at the same time. I say more awesome though.  Thanks baby girl!

Best moment(s) this week? Starting on the nurseryof SHO!

Workouts: Maybe I should just delete this one?

Gender:  Hopefully still a GIRL! :) Otherwise, we have lots of clothes and room shopping to do!

Sleep? Knock on wood, but pretty good! I toss and turn every two seconds but I have been sleeping mostly through the night which makes me very thankful.

What I'm looking forward to? Continuing to finish the nursery, getting my bedding in, consignment shopping, and organizing all of Baby S's things! Oh, and meeting her…but she has to wake at least 10 weeks for that!

1 comment:

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

Haha I love all the food references when sizing the baby! I cannot wait to start really feeling the movement, that must be amazing! And you'll be sitting in a lawn chair again very soon, I'm sure! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...