Monday, July 7, 2014

Last Lake Hoorah

I can't believe that we have finally reached week 28/third trimester, the home stretch to meeting our precious little girl!

I also cannot believe that we won't be traveling until she is born, so next time we DO travel that means we will have a little sweet pea with us :) Crazy! The doc requested no traveling after 28 weeks. It's probably a good thing because we have A LOT to do to get ready for her arrival.

This past week we went on our last road trip which was to Table Rock Lake to my parents' lake casa. My little piece of heaven here on Earth. Our girl had many of firsts which included her first 4th of July, first boat ride, and first time "meeting" some of my aunts and uncle.



See? It's BEAUTIFUL. All the time. I wake up and get to see this view out of my window, it can't get much better than that.

No really, this is the view from "our" bedroom. Glooooorious! (hello mom, rebecca, and neighbor….oh, and piper)


I can't wait for our little girl to be running around their yard, playing in the water, and boating for many, many of years to come. I know she will love it as much as we all do. I mean…how could you NOT?!

Piper also approves.









I had to document the one day that I actually did not hair and looked presentable. 27 weeks 6 days in this picture! Grow baby grow! I'm sure my cheeks will continue to grow with her ;)




I know I've mentioned Roaring River on here before as another little piece of heaven on Earth, and lucky for us…it's only 20 minutes from where my parents' lake house is.

We got to stop by for a little bit one of the days we were there and watched the kiddos feed the fish in the hatchery and soak up the smell of campfires.





Most of the fun at the lake happens right here. Sippin' and sittin' on this dock. Which also happens to be the same dock that I was just sitting on 6 short months ago telling Jeff he was going to be a daddy. I kind of like that dock :)






And lastly…baby's first boat ride. I only got to go on the boat twice because it was way too busy and I didn't want to bound little miss outa there, so we got to go when it was decently quiet at nice and it was beautiful. There is just something about the lake…






Now I'm ready to go BACK!

Next time we are there…we won't be empty handed :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th and spent lots of time with family and friends!

3 comments:

Meg O. said...

What a beautiful vacation spot! I'm jealous! Glad y'all had such a great time. Also, how in the work are you already 28 weeks? Confession: I forgot how many weeks I am and I had to get on my pregnancy app. Haha. This is certainly flying by!

Kenya said...

Looks like you had a great time and beautiful pictures! Happy 28 weeks... I just turned 26 weeks and still amazed at how time has flown by.

Kristin said...

You look great girl! What an amazing place!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...