Thursday, July 10, 2014

My Little Girl

Written July 7, 2014

Hello little one,

Today you are a big 28 weeks and 1 day old. I cannot believe we have less than three months until we meet your sweet little face. Somehow time flies, yet slows down all at the same time while you are in there kicking and twirling around. Some days I actually think you are practicing your break dancing skills or gymnastics moves.

I just wanted to let you know how very, very (times a bazillion) much I love you already. Everything you do, I have fallen completely in love with. Well, other than you scaring your poor mother :) You can hold off on that part!  But you are perfect in every way and I know you always will be in our eyes. God has truly blessed us with you my little one and I'm so thankful he chose US, little old us, for the job. I treasure this job and pray I can step up to the plate and be the best the best momma for you….because that's what you deserve. The very best.

I have so many hopes and dreams for you already, but what I really can't wait to see is you chase your own hopes and dreams. I can't wait to see your personality unfold, your first smile, first cry, first everything. I keep saying I can't wait, but really I can wait at least 10 weeks….keep cooking away for now :) Pretty please….

Lately I have really been able to feel you move around and my hand is permanently attached to my stomach trying to feel each and every move you make. I don't want to miss one second of it. I want to cherish every little minute I have with you now, and forever. I can't wait to physically hold you, but how I also love how you are near me all of the time. There is nothing I've ever experienced like it.

I have also discovered you must love ribs. Just like your daddy. But please don't eat mine, you can kick them all you'd like though. Or hide under them. Or whatever you are doing in there. I've also recently felt a lot of hiccups from you and I can't help but picture you doing so. How stinking cute you must look!

I also want you to know how much everyone else loves you too. Everyone you have "met", loves you so darn much. You are such a lucky little girl to have so many wonderful people already in your life. I can't wait for you to meet everyone. Your sister is ready to meet you, too. Well…I hope. She does keep trying to steal your bows and blankets though. Maybe she just wants to be like you?

I just wanted to write you a little letter. I hope you get to read these someday and I will looking over at you smiling and remember how you were once so small.

But please oh please, keep cooking away :)

We can't wait to meet you!!!

Love you always and forever,

Your Momma

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww, this is absolutely beautiful :)) I'm 19 weeks pregnant with a baby girl too, my first baby also, and I was just thinking that a while before reading this post, how incredible this experience is and how I can possibly love her this much already - it's absolutely out of this world!! :) Can't wait to keep reading your posts and to meet ur little Miss in just a couple months!! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...