Saturday, December 6, 2014

Neewollah 2014

As you can tell, I am a little on the late show on these posts. They are from a month ago, but I wrote them in a little private blog I have. I decided to share some of them here and continue to write in this one and keep more "private" things on the private one.

--------

On November 1, 2014 we headed to Indy for Brooklyn's first Neewollah.


We had been scouting out the weather like hawks a few days before and were bummed to see it wasn't looking very promising. High 52 Mr.Weatherman predicted.

The big parade started at 11 and it was supposed to be a whopping 40 degrees. Hellllllo freezing weather. I do not welcome you! Needless to say, we didn't make it to the parade.



We did, however, make it to Neewollah for a good couple of hours. I was bound determined to start little B's first tradition. I remember going to Neewollah as a kid and we wanted her to do the same.



The only slight problem we had was...someone, I won't name any names it was me, completely forgot the stroller at home. Kind of hard to walk around with nothing to put little miss in.



Stephanie to the rescue! She let us borrow her stroller to cruise around time. Unfortunately it wasn't the same brand as our car seat so Brooklyn was rocking the streets sideways. Literally. Poor girl. Thankfully Jeff wasn't as embarrassed as me and manned the crooked stroller for us. I may r=or may not  have stayed a few steps away. haha.

Mom fail number….let's not keep track.


We ended up just grabbing a few foods of fried deliciousness (mustard only corn dog please) and walked around the streets people watching and searching for the sun.

We can officially say she went to Neewollah! One down, a whoooole lot to go.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...